Thursday, June 14, 2018

Ambitiously Stuck

Am I ambitious? Am I stuck?
Perhaps, ambitiously stuck.
They say they're looking for a hard worker with goals.
My goals lie in wellness, in contentment,
in connecting and making the world a bit less seemingly big.
The aim of helping and guiding others through the darkness,
formal or informal, a goal nonetheless.
I don't need fortune or fame, per say,
but it'd be rad to be known for noble things.
Crazy classic life.
I don't need to be the person who shows off abs
or speaks of gym visits and far away lands.
It's hard to not at times feel overwhelmed,
to compare and contrast,
though I recognize it ineffective and ill advised.
My goal is to understand and be at ease
with so much that cannot be known.
To know thyself and love every bit.
To tackle the spiritual realm,
to change the world one tear and happy glance at a time.
That seems worthy and important, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment