Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Something of a disaster. LA LA LA

I had thought the intention was clear, but never...no never. Confusion is ruler of this life, and likely the next. Still, confusion remains a tight compadre of dellusioned misunderstandings and nothings at all. Only morons don't wear seatbelts....oh and disclose WAY to much. Justin, I just need somebody to love, too....let's start a club with the remaining members of Queen. HAha. Yeap..HA. The flow of Merlot is compacting the frustration of losing the cord to my tensed up core, soul, face...blah, blah, blah.

NO, I don't have ink, much in the same way you lost all respect for me way long before it all began. Sure, you've heard the same story hashed 200004 different ways....and I've seen the change and fucking comfort that springs. Your incompetence is unnerving. Your lack of concern or taste....incredible. Not in the good way. I promise you. Honestly and truly. Over and over. I am gone. You are gone. And did I mention...on the floor? Yeah, I saw you. I've seen you. Over and over. What else? Us. Welcome to the real world.

Oh...and YOU? Sure, I'm an idiot. Who isn't, though? In some way, it might be lucky and even lovely....in another light perhaps it's more of a purplish tint of disaster. FML. I can't change what I feel, though trust me...I've tried. I HAVE and then again some more. Rough....but wonderfully relavatory [REAL or not]. Typical. I'm no more a freak than anyone else in my situation. Sorta, but with more of an educated edge. Exactly. Done and done. Though not quite. I'm freakishly fragmented and generally misinformed.

And the bread...oh, the bread? There's nothing more I can say. Morning comes early, especially for me though likely not for you OR you. Rambling aside, thought has been given. Give me something...though not just anything. It's not you, it's me. Of course. Strangley enough, conveying [S] frustration and all that via some contorted idea of what I experience as reality was always a point of strength. You dig it? I dig you. Sleep well, my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment