Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CHANGE. Change. change. You're not waiting.


To see and feel what I do would in all likelihood be crazy and strange and riveting and terrible. I said it and I'll say it again....TERRIBLE. The stopper has been removed, which aids in explanations related to the continual expulsion of deranged sorts of desire and confusion in any and all directions. Always, always direction. Seriously strange, but also amusing and phenomenal. SOMETHING is happening. Something necessary...something great. And YES, you ARE part of the revolution. A catalyst? Perhaps. It also helps that I didn't actually have a cavity. I can't stop...really, truly, deeply {sans the madly}. SCRATCH that, I am mad...like Beatles style via I Want You (She's So Heavy). Written expression is my highly addictive drug of choice. Alas, it functions in much the same way...it temporarily solves potentially larger concerns and losses AND overwhelming, lovely gains. I desire BDs something fierce.
Pumped with endorphins from an unknown source, today acted as a type of salvation from a misunderstood me MO my. You think you're loving, but you don't love me? Accurate. Also accurate: repetition is bound to occur....bear with me lovers. The spinning wheel will keep on a' spinning....until rationalization collides with reality. The brain works in mysterious ways and your mystery is yet to be revealed. The tentatively awaited day is drawing near and near and near. One can only hope you see patience as a virtue and...me....me as something to see for what I am. Nonsensical and MAGICAL. Just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment