Thursday, May 10, 2012

I am my own Doctor, Shaman, and Healer.

Session II

These thoughts of mine mask feelings. Distort perceptions. Craft my reality. Ostracize and chastise and brutalize. I use them. And I am ashamed of them. All of them. To feel them, acknowledge them, give them a thought or two. For me you crafted a safe haven of expression and acceptance. Who knew what to do with such freedom? Not me. Ill equipped was I. 

So many questions have I posed. "It's really all gonna be ok, isn't it?"
The thing is, I don't need to worry and worry and worry sick about it being ok.
Cause it already is and I already am. So very ok. Great, even
In the right here and right now. With or without outside intervention. 
Walk like a boss. 
Talk like a boss.
With or without Ne-yo. 

It is an odd fate. A new course. This strangely startling fate. Of, course. 
It is and this is.
I may break my own heart, but I also know exactly how to heal it. Better than anyone. Ever.
I can't wait to live the rest of my days. 
With me....
.....As me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment