Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Empty Cups


[Does anybody know how to hold my heart? How to hold my heart? 
Cause I don't wanna let go, let go, let go too soon. 
I want to tell you so before the sun goes dark, how to hold my heart. 
Cause I don't wanna let go, let go of you.] S.B.

But I can and I will and I should and...why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't you? We hold each other as we outta hold ourselves. The priorities have been prioritized. The lines drawn
The time it took to get here and there is a time I treasure and always will. 
Because whatever will be will be and they've told me this future is not ours to see. 
I saw you as you saw me. As members of this world. Of humanity. Of a class of super special individuals that won't ever forget that plants don't crave electrolytes. 
Not even a little. 
And I'll never need a time masheen [sic, un-sic] because here you are, a part of me. Challenging me to be the best I never knew I always wanted and needed so desperately to be. 
And now I find myself at this road less traveled. Without the fear that became so familiar, yet with a purpose that once seemed so foreign and strained. You brought me back to exactly where I needed to be.
Active and full of life and hope and knowing all the love I might ever need.
To you, sir. One of the most inspiring, incredible, and real people I've ever ever EVER met.
My teacher. My lover. One of my very best friends.
This infinite abyss is ours for the taking. 
May it take you where ever you need to be taken.

I love you.
Thank you.
Always and forever, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment