Saturday, July 16, 2011

P.S. I put the HIP in hippie.



Today...I feel the world and myself in it. Under this tree I am one and with this ant crawling the length of me, the grass prickled at my back, that "doughnut" consumed. All this beauty. "Wow.....it's SO beautiful" constructions pop repeatedly in my mind. The simplicity and peaceful sense renders tears of a gladness and understanding not nearly familiar enough. Because in THIS very moment I am me and free and ready to be whatever I need to be. Can be. Shall me be me.



To these precious renderings I am glad and of what is to come, excited...hopefully...tentatively prepared and unaware.

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting.. and in some ways I can relate to it. Cause when I am alone surrounded by nature.. I feel like I am one with nature. Such a beautiful feeling

    ReplyDelete