Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LameaSAURus Rex

What IS the proper and most effective response to realizing you are an improper and insensitive arse who utters shitty and hurtfulISH bits to undeserving peeps? These words....they sprint in any direction and morph into a plethora of thoughtless jargon. Aware now more than ever am I of these very shortcomings. Sure...be me....but NOT me as a verbal degenerate without heart. And believe me....I have so much of it AND soul. The whole bit. Recognition is but a fraction of the process....undergoing critical action for the duration. Attempting to avoid sole regret of previously incurred damage, not to mention.....sabotaged possibilities. Be you dark enough to see my light? Perfect imperfection....I'm something like that, I think. Am I terrible...like really terrible? Hoping nay, imaging the worst of what is probable. My brain leanings are assuming and very, very me...for all intensive misfortunes. Learning to fly but not before crashing a time or three.

And you....do you view me in the same dreamboat light in which I marvel you? In any sense or reaction...I'm still Mamie's granddaughter, the spittin' image of my father, and when the day is done my mama will remember she is my biggest fan. Oh...please, avoid throwing in that alleged towel...it's only just begun or ended or transitioned to something uncategorizable. Done, done....gone baby, done. Imaginationland....this place and face unavoidable because these sensations and musings ARE far from contrived. Real as real as real is real. Isn't it?? For now I'll play as if previously mentioned neurotic thoughts are non-existent. Sexy? Hardly. AND they definitely aren't limited to said relations and personal misgivings...but spans to moving potentials, marketability opportunities, networking, and other stomach-churning ch-ch-CHanges. Like new dresses to my mum, I think I can, I think I can...chu chuuuuuu!! Do you think about me now and then, do you think about me now and then? Cause I'm comin' home again [pride until I die or bake pie or get hi-hi-higghhhhh?]. Chicago holds the key to your heart and also mine. Chances are I'm a bit delusional and found wanting....wanting....the city AND all that. Bowwwwwwwwmmmmmm. ???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment