Friday, July 1, 2011

Captured

Breathe in. Breathe out. Riddled with less time, even less sleep, more ideas about birthdays and expectations and insecurities. Torn up. Breathing through these alleged damages. Accepting the limitations (???), contemplating challenges and desires. Second thoughts reveal a lacking to accept status quos and wading in these stagnant waters. Red fin enhances my brilliance never. SLEEP may be thee answer. The very answer I seek....again and again and fail to acknowledge but will one day grace my semi-pigmented canvas.

Here I am. Alright. With that Chinese and chopsticks to sift through the remains. I know allotted bits of your reality....imagination conjures other possibilities. What of you and your damage? Ohhhh...forget the unforgettable. Always and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment