Friday, April 1, 2011

More of Beds and Coffee Beans

The iconography will be simple, direct AND charming. The impact? Unknown. And also unimportant in the end. My friend….my friend. Simplicity…truly a beautiful and necessary alteration of perspective. These simplistic desires of yesterday have become intermingled with new found joys of today. NOW. More than the concerns of women and the like….NOW is me, now is you, now is….the inspirational key. Progress. I AM progress. Slow and steady, like a river to Pocahontas. I can see it, no matter the criticisms I construct and dish out like ravioli. Take the long road and walk it. Let’s walk together, shall we? And then there was you. A challenge, a revelation, a change, a type of salvation…a new honestly pure happenstance. Glorious. All of this AND that. Happy….so very happy…and happening [now]. Feeling very French-esk in my culinary appreciation and subsequent consumption. The endorphin release introduces an unparalleled freedom….a high to chase? Not always to the extreme reaches, though I aim to locate a middle place that calls for less chocolat [JD interjection…imagine, imagine….you are welcome]. Later. Definitely. This combination of dark coco and almonds is melting my brain and fortifying my soul with all matter of goodness. Sleep, sleep….ahhh, sleep. xoxo Inspiration found: "In the end, the steps that matter are the ones you take yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment