Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miami 19

My tangible vices are expanding rapidly. French fries, tights….touch, experience, knowledge, tea…this fella. I find myself to be strangely optimistic and alarmingly calm. Explaining how this came to fruition would likely prove difficult and also useless. The contents of the bookstore can’t even fully explain this experience. Sitting in the parking lot I observe movie goers trickle out and away. There remains a couple perched upon a blue sporty ride. Their interaction….new, their connection….obvious. Where agitation and frustration may have once manifested, I find comfort and appreciation of sorts. Incredibly strange how the tides toss and turn. It’s not even that it all makes that much more sense….just a long-lost unfamiliar pleasantry, really. While rollin’ in the deepest of dark places certainly yields benefits, I revel in the joys of the current counter-balance. The distance….a bit numbing. The benefits….not entirely conceivable. Like like liking this. Lots. Likewise pumped (Ninja boner style) for new job-like developments. Barristaville, here I come. Commence travels….going….going…to where you are and to where I desire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment