Thursday, March 31, 2011

Celery MonstA??? Probably never.

The preferred mode of existence requires far less analysis and oh-so-much more care-free indulgence. Is the way shut? Difficult to gather. AND what of this alleged potential? Thank you for the kind words and longing glances. Thank you and this place…though not this time. The fear is nearly all due to ill-matched timing. AND oh…the potential. Almost sickening….transformative….Peter Pan-ish. Out loud. I want to exist out loud. Well…no. Definitely here. Now….but not….corrupted. The taste buds and understandings have been radically corrupted in a direction that presents as confusion [“I got a feeling that I’m doing what’s right”]. Yes, the time WILL speak of much and likely nothing at all unless my analysis skills improve greatly. My brain. My brain. The bells. The bellsssssss. SUGAR. The death of an addiction….going nowhere fast. Without the necessary funds, I discover myself starring at the vending machine wishing a miracle. Fudge. HAaaaaa….or cookies. A worthy challenge, no doubt. Along with prior topics is one of the most brilliantly troubling ventures. How these damn bells do ring. Come back….come back. Oh, ok [kudos to the cutest kid and cuddling buddy in existence]. XOX XX (FOR YOU….you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment