Sunday, March 20, 2011

Part-time Lover. Full-time Friend. Me.

Walking around with hands wide open, I know myself to be suseptable to the elements. Embracing this life is all I can live for or hope to achieve. Experiences….I welcome them. I welcome you. Acknowledgment of fear is the first part of this process. I do so willingly, but with a mere dash of reluctance because coming face-to-face with your vulnerability provokes a confusing frustration. AHOY. It is wonderful, I’m telling you. Try it. Try me. Take a chance. I am. Regret? In a way, but in the same way…never ever EVER. I refuse to accept a repeat from the cliffs of Greece. Challenges I embrace, changes I demand, risks do I take. From the stage of yesterday I welcome today and that which I can never predict. The truth is, I meant what I said. You all know who you are if you allow it to be so....I will cherish you the remainder of my existence. Truly. Madly. Deeply. Uh huh.

Find your inspiration.

OH, and soooo many kisses.

1 comment: