Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Around and around and around and AROUNDDDDDD


Expression. Ah....to express a feeling, a thought, a landmark...fears....excitement....abstract assertions. For the moment writing seems almost contrived. The flow appears disrupted BUT is necessary. Entirely. So many, many, many, maaannnnyyyyyy what ifs and revelations and then….nothing. The simplicity and ease expose themselves as scary…alarmingly frightening, YET something I can’t quite express….I think something like exciting and inspiring (!!!). Even the attempted descriptions fall short of comprehendible comprehension, to me OR to any of you [apologies]. The hair is a strain of softness, appetite raging on and ON [3 am ISH], motivation budding. And that fear. Those damn fears. They always present themselves in the most surprising circumstances. Sting rays? Sure. You…and this? Certainly. You AND sting rays? Oh hell. It took some time for me to see. Late blooming, niave gestures….delayed understandings perhaps. And now? Ain’t nothin’ gonna break ma stride. Minus me mo MY. As always, the toughest critic known to Em. But oh, how the ch Ch CHanges do….well, change this status quo. My life, my heart, this moment and that. Brilliant, really. This security acts as a reassuring type of new comfort. Game ON….but then again, fuck games. The reality is oh so much better….and….real. You’ve got the light and me....I’ve got the key.
Love and thoughts to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment