Monday, January 3, 2011

Give me credit?

The death of an entirely non-present situation unfolds into oblivion, just like the others but with slightly more disappointment. I need not look. I want not look. BUT, alas….I have looked. INCREDIBLE. You are incredible. Perhaps the time is now. Sleep and desist. Perhaps I misread the details and created what wasn’t on the script. Slight sadness. AND now because of such thoughts the psyche will certainly demolish the prospects. FUUUkukkk. I realize the last time I wasn’t looking, but now so much more promise exists….I want to rage and reconsider the value. “The best part? You already have everything you need.” Righty O. Promise me something. Remember how awesome you are, A. Your logic is inspiring. Nothing changes WHO I am. Honestly. Truly. Middle place. There is talk of me and this place. Undoubtedly positive, unchangeably uncertain. Forever red, rarely nets of fish……wishing, wishing…of impossible things. BRIGHT. Challenge the requirements. YES. Evolving shall I roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment