Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHAching???

Nowhere but UP..from here, my dear. Believe in the possibilities of an undecipherable great beyond. Into it I roam freely with an active urge for knowledge and confusion and comfort. “I may be reckless. May be a fool. I get excited when I get confused….” Truly.

Newly found peace in once chaotic and unnerving situations is a joyous alteration. The key? Unsure. Does a one-time stint with yoga reveal longer-term effects? These pieces are epic. Oh, sweet fragmentation. The credit should likely be spread like jam on rye….you are something of inspirational sorts. Tangible encounters are sparse, but in a way it makes complete sense. Adrenaline and endorphins fuel the trip. WHAT a trip. AND guess what? I am loving it. Hell YES. Suffer well? If you say so.

Desperate attempts of sleep fail me. Inspiration reveals itself in the form of THIS and that. Mostly this. Naps are a damned sword of double edged capabilities. Me familia es dedicado? Sounds legit…like a fox.

Scary. I am uncertain of the derivative or circumfrance. A + B –C = blah, blah, BOOM. Hunger, so many hungers. Thank you BUST and other likely influences. I shall read you cover to cover. AND also you. Don’t be frightened, I am fair and lovely. Time to invest in relaxation techniques and devices. Broken.

Ending. Now, now and never. xoxo

1 comment: