Monday, January 17, 2011

I am the Rebel that YEEELLLLLSSS

War. A topic to browse and hash out like corned beef at an egg party. While playing witness to a numbered war of royalties, the great internal war of yesteryear rages through infinite worm holes. 3, 2, 3…..2. Damn. So close. Challenge, change, blame. Hate to love this I do. Zen teaches of expectations null and void. Void these temptations in this place and that. Shoot the emotionally crippled messenger. Desires could be the end of this comfort and enjoyment. Fearful. Incredibly fearful of that which could freak you and break me. If belief in a deity was plausible, asking for guidance might seem appealing. Do I see conclusion in all this confusion? Nunca. It’s not sad, it’s life.

Vacating these premises leaves many questions and yet a few more answers. I’ve been thinking. Over thinking. Cease and desist, woman. Ah, but ask me not to morph into that which I am not. I am a thinker, a dreamer, a believer….a blessing in disguise. Priorities reveal themselves as necessary. Patience. Patience! Patience? What of it? Now, now needed. Pa-Pa-Power do I seek. P.S. Apologies for the incessant tickles. I am coping with my reality. What of you and yours?

Nails and production and folding of linens must commence shortly. Less time in dresses with tunes of oblivion and more elimination of tasks. Procrastination is a terrible, persistent infection. Curses. The value appears overly false and diluted. I Am worth the time and investment of time, damnit. I need you to love me always. ALWAYS. Not only when convenience presents itself. You know me. That’s what makes this all incredibly difficult and baring. Write it off I can’t. Perhaps the potential is left to the dust of those many ages past. The perceived attraction is clogging understandings of what is acceptable, right or just. Maybe you are a toxin I never saw coming. Reflect, discuss…change? I am not a babysitter. I demand and blatantly request nothing more than what I convey to you. Tea shall provide relief. Ah…yes.

A mindful existence? Learning, hoping….dreaming. I am mindful of the soap not cutting the grease and the readings not being that of reality. Oh, how the pigs do fly. We CAN do it and I will do whatever will be. I have all I need. Lovely, amazing peace-ish revelation. ISH. And then nothing at all. Ah, yes….TEEEAAA. In a Flash….AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment