Monday, January 10, 2011

In the END, that's what I found out


Traces of color still grace the crevices of this pale pigmentation. I scheme. I dream. If my sky should fall, would you ever even call? Potentially…but then again no. Invisible accountability and unclear trust. What of ME, myself, and I? That’s all I got (thanks, B). NOW is the time for exploration of new territory….initiated. Desires for independent transcendence easily run astray, especially when presented with such tempting alternatives. Over analysis ensues, all the while keeping a grounded and fresh perspective. I am, IN FACT, no more strung out or crazed than you and anyone else in my position. Repent and judge. Tough critics emerge in the shape-shifting form that is eM. It requires more talent than you’d think necessary causing continual faulting. Who wouldn’t? I tried to quit you, but I’m too weak….?? Never. I am glory and love and momentum and not taking any bull or other animal’s shit. Coping never tasted so fruity and written word never inspired me so. Of here and there, near and far, she and him.

“What character does she remind you of?” she asked. “She marches to the beat of her own drum,” the other replied. AH, sure….but a beat few can comprehend or hope to vest interest. A solo of broken rythum, challenging lyrics, but an all-around feel good sound. I can only hope it inspires more and repels less. Ideas don’t bounce back very well from walls. Functioning seemed so much simplier when ignorant of the possibilities. Retract….retract. Peace shall I seek. I hope to see you there as a friend, confidant, or something entirely unforeseen. Dreamin’ again, like I’ve always been. I’ll be seeing you today, tomorrow, and/or never. STOP making sense and embrace pending confusion for what it is: exhilaratingly wonderful.



**I just read this to my Mom…I never share with anyone. I said “it probably doesn’t make sense.” She responded “sure it does.” “What do you think it means?” I asked. “It’s just nice to hear you read it” she said. I love you, Mom. Ignorance just might be bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment