Monday, December 13, 2010

12.9.10

As a zombie I proceed down the path of monotony. It's not entirely unbearable, don't misunderstand. Strangely comforting and fresh...exciting. Seemingly difficult to avoid the cycle of anger, frustration, despair, joy, and again and again....again. Who knew a single color could evoke such rage? A feral strain of rage few might comprehend. It happens. Perceived perfection aside, you are horrible people without will, consciousness, or concern. Absent. Fuck you very much. I am alive. I know it. Did I mention this is the best revenge? I wouldn't say missing ___. How could one miss a pebble in their shoe? A sharp pebble that won't ever smooth out. Your status quo won't alter the reality that your condition is in.

Oh, and YOU?? You flatter me with an entirely new set of expectations, offers, opportunities. Amazment. Pure amazement and other things. Thank you. Even if the reality never coinsides with the possibilities, I'm inspired. I am....all I never knew I could be. Victory. Yes. So good. Hopeful. Incredibly hopeful. THIS is life.

Home. Comfort me you do. Companionship. Love. Thoughtfulness. New. Truly...what a difference a day makes.

If the doctor alters the day too radically, I will likely maim you. You and your damn stanky dog, too. Not the literal dog. You understand. Unfortuante decisions aside, I am fine. Thanks for asking. FABulous.

I am knowledge. I am power. I embody all you could never hope to be. And that.....? That's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment