Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Now. Not later.

Taken over by the fear. Sad, but true. The source isn’t entirely evident, though not tough to hazard a few obvious guesses. Jaded, damaged, and scrambling for unknown and unsupported opportunities. Warning. Warning. WARNing. “I’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless, cause everyone knows that’s how you get famous.” I could be…right? Wrong? I know not of your intentions or my own…who needs them? Who wants them? Maybe they be noble (HAAAA) and true. At minimum true. Lies. SO tired. Hate dreaming of answers that don’t rely on socialization, flirtation, or experimentation. Shall take up practices of meditation to assist in quelling of brain explosions. Funny how you used that time to have me….replaced? Not possible. Your ego rubbed off and bumped me closer to the accurate locale. Fantastical am I. Fuck these pending neurosis. 7 things. Just seven. Get it? Me hopes not. Hood rats….certainly not you. CRUSHes. Ah, I feel like a girl of 14….with more or less specifications. Still looking for the endless pool of light on the other side. Explanations and explorations abound. Starting….

1 comment: