Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Glass Isn't Tainted.

I could really go for some lo mein...but from a different place and in a different park. Picnics. I will always love picnics. All I can do is recall the positives and try to keep the negatives in perspective. AND...your perspective? Unknown. Depressing. Confusing. Passive. Aggressive. OVERrated. This was never part of the package OR maybe I just misunderstood the contents. Yes, that's it. Still, I am a role model...I should teach classes. I'm classy and don't want NO scrubs. Truth.

The ball is in motion and there is so much more in store for me. I can feel it in my bones...Dead Man's Bones. Though I don't know the direction, I'm confident in the unforseen outcomes. Why? Because I am incredibly loved and LOVE you incredibly. I can feel and express and cry (YES, cry. Try it.) and accurately convey the insanity within. The requirements? Strength. Passion. Drive. Confidence. ETC ETC. Of these I have, of these I AM.

Is it wrong? Is it ok? Probably not. I am delusional and you....you are a weakness I shouldn't be considering. In fact, consideration of anything but basics is naive and incredibly stupid. Plain stupid. BUT understandable. OH, the humanity.

I deleted the stress and also the potential for trauma and time-wasting. It feels so good. SO good. Given more distance, you will be added to the list of once upon a times. Ah, the change of scenery and company is needed more than I know.....scratch that, I know. Seriously. Definitely. Please, please, please present the pillar I am to follow. The time....is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment