Saturday, November 13, 2010

Angel Hair with a Side of Neurosis

WHAT is it about _____ that makes us so stupid? Perhaps, not stupid. Perhaps....out-of-touch or some other less judgmental term. The time has passed. But clarity...oh yes, it is present and accounted for. Why must I go so low to get so high? I care not of the specifics. The truth is, I hugged myself while breaking down in the stream of letting you go....and all you could never be. And when I thought it couldn't be any better, I laughed....LAUGHED. Don't ask me why, I don't know why. Better is what I am. So very much better. The moment shall be forever dedicated to the growth I anticipate. Not victory, but certainly something great. I might just be awesome, like blackberry jam and a 35 mm.

WHY must my intensity be so very prevalent? WHY? The curse is my cure. Someday it will happen. It must. The truth will be revealed. To you? You? Potentially. Potentially I revel in the consciousness and insanity and passion and hope. The day will come when novelties are cast aside and life is seen for what it is....too short to dedicate energy to false promises and unthinkable futures. Fuck it. This is it. The worth is yet to be realized. ANTIcipation ensues.

xoxoxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I worry about my instensity and passion sometimes too. You're amazing though, Alex. Don't ever let your passions die.

    ReplyDelete