Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bend me, shape me....anyway you WANT[ed] me?


The way is shut. The strength to try is left in the dust of lack in drive, concern, care, blah, blah, blah. Rivers run dry. People change. I did. You did. We tried to make plans. We tried to change, ignore, forget what cannot be undone. Symptoms were there, they were ignored and forgotten as quickly as they were discovered. This must be the definition of sadness. It is sad to watch, sad the feel, worse to live. All the while, it was glorious and shattering. I don't remember it quite so awful. Then again, these memories are assaulting my understandings of kindness and love and R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I need an out but I am not drama....not someone else....not you. YOU, who puzzles in confusion and pretends to know how to think or act....or not.

BE DONE. Wishes, wishes......wishes? Reality? Nearly terrible.

A moment of peace. You destroyed it. YOU. I love you. Present. Now. Then. Ever and ever.

Watching Babies is troubling, yet broadening and conscious. YES, Johnny Jumper. If I could recall the joy, I would. Better times? Likely. Accurate. Sure.Where are the fathers? Questions. Strangely enough, I ask too many questions??? YEs? I dream of travels. I dream of Colbert. I dreamt of thEE perfect sleep. Now. Then. Always. Current aim.....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment