Wednesday, July 25, 2018

To Know Free

Things to write, things to say, things to do.
The vices I stumble upon cause me to work through
the uncomfortable bits and lasting scars,
even bits where I can't quite identify the cause.
People to see. More and more people to see.
I want to see them all, spend time, and consider you.
But what about me, what about Smee?
The drugs in all the forms that we choose.
Let it strip me down to a bare boned skeleton
before realizing what even happened.
Led them right down the path, hands wide open.
Energy fields, is that all we are?
Yours and mine, I feel you and you feel mine.
Maybe it really is that simple,
not complex and full of logistics.
Simple as just me.
Art and music and sex and honesty.
That's it. What more could there be?
Just a coupla souls, aching to know free.

Image result for skeleton woman story

No comments:

Post a Comment