Monday, August 29, 2011

Voltage in My Skin

Some days....ohhhhh, how vibrant the colors can be. They demand protective eye wear and ear-to-ear, endorphin-fueled smirks. Others, though muted, still command a pleasant kind of enjoyment. Today ripened into a gem though I did little more than give into typical devices....threw in a round on the bicicleta [more fun to utter, like saying the "h" in Texas. Much affections sent to that cherished locale. Amber and Nicole, I miss you!]


DANCE break! .....MIA sure can jive. Yeah, those cats can.
...

I am exploring relations using backstrokes with no real want or need for those shiny and sought after ships. The captain and the crew be ME. Monitoring the bow and stern. Tending to the rigging. No, I am NOT a descendant of John Wayne. Despite any pronounced drawbacks, what I intend to convey is mere contentment. I lay under the stars without concern for partners or troubling jealousies. Still, the dippers choke me up a smidgen. A piece of me that will forever exist in that balloon sent into the skies. I can see your very smile, your damn two-timing smile. RIP and don't forget to crack my dick, DD.


ShoutOUTS. And why? Because, dear friends, exposed worlds and souls forever shall I treasure. Come sway with me cause you move me beautifully. Deletion. Cold shoulder. Closed out. Forgiveness is a strength, but such treatments sting me stronger (than YESterday). Each and every day. Polarized emotions shape and challenge my character. It's not the drama that captivates me, it's the capacity to feel it. All of it. The darkness in the light. The laughing born of tears. Twisted sister, mister.

Once I read not to prioritize those who don't do so for you. What does my lack of adherence speak to? Destructive. Degrading. Unappreciated mind games. The curse of these hearts on my sleeves. Give and take. Take and.....not give? Some, sure. As if there was a limitation or quota to drive such gambles. And what of MY value? Justifications do no favors and denying generated sorrows fails 100% of the time, every time. I AM an emotional creature that LOVEs being a girl (hats off to you, Miss Ensler). To me, you are precious. I'm gonna need a helmet, huh?

Off, off.....off I go. Yeah, I'll teach you to swim...cause I've got that electric feel {FACT: that video never gets old}. Eels eels eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment