Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Come on, GET happpppppppy!!!!

My hair is shameful. Like 3 days strong shameful. Such associated non-pleasantries were far less common [sense] prior to the mandating of cotton balls and drops. You know what else was pleasant? Motivation....a sense of urgency.....a steadfast and determined goal. The shit part? The moaning and lack of owning action accomplishes about as much as my savings account. This path, which once appeared beaten and negotiable is now obscured with the equivalence of anti-life brush. Maybe even ivy. Certainly the inconsistent daily occurrences are cause for ensnarement OR the whenever sleeping non-habits OR shoddy digital connections. Excuses, reasons....indeed, cut from the same wordy clothe. "You've got to cut yourself some fucking slack," he told me. Truer words were likely never uttered and yet applications pose many more challenges. Stuck. The cage? Oh, my own design. Always and YES, always. I know. It is me. Has to be me. Got to be me. The change. The ch-ch-CHanges. I speak much. Too much? In beds or otherwise, yes? Sources tell me that those who discuss rather than do are even less likely to perform the later. Or do or do AND not done. I must come off as a well oiled wheel. Round and round do I ramble. Breathe, my love....breathe. For now, I will accept the status quo but left unattended will affect the composition of this dying-to-blossom soul. Shake me, WAKE me. Start it up.
Dammmmn, I am in dire need of a sounding board. No, you are all lovely but I care about your ears far too much. Professional, unbiased and perspective rendering ears. LEND me ___ ____. They demand out-of-reach monetary resources. Some of these days will unfold into developmental bliss...counseling others is as worthwhile as these words I lay before you. Do you understand them? Disregard any illusive messages, for I am no more specialized or outgoing than you. Isn't it grand to be marvelous....at half past 5?

IS it a crime? Is it a crime? That I still want you....and I want you to want me too? La musica es muy muy bonita. Never as good as the first time. What a world. A wonderful one. I could assume the typical aims, regulations, and desires but the interest in tangible action prevents further assertions. Hoping to be at peace...within and out. Frustrated giggles did certainly result from the notion that I am more accomplished with securing dates than job interviews. Truly. OK....I am to change that at least. Any day. The rest? Whatever and ever and whether or not it should be.

Cross. Cross. Scratch out. Change. Rearrange. Many shots of gratitude to my multiplicities of believers, supporters, and loves [YES, you]! You are my expressive lifeline. For the duration....xoxoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment