Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lipstick and Knowing Something

You know what it's like when you're new to the game, but I'm not. Really, I never was much for those strains of games. To me, this life is oh-so-much-more tangible and real and unpredictable than a common game (you know, those with set rules and expectations). Two or three in and this sense of oneness and clarity rings truer than Lady Liberty and in such a way that could alter the very fabric of our reality. Imagine something or something or even somethAng. Peace, love, and happiness sprinkled [frinkles AND farkles...i.e. 4-year old Alex's linguistic attempts] with necessary and appreciating experiences of sadness and the many other feared and revered emotions/sensations/developmental feelings. Surrounded am I by couples...like real, in-love couples. Inspired and glad, so very glad am I. For once or so. Even if it goes awry, you have been loved and challenged and changed for more or less of what ye need be. Perfect nightmares and beautiful disasters. That you were. Know what? I'll adore you and those fluctuations forever. I've been a prisoner all my life but right now I marvel in this alternate universe transportation. Apart from the basic fundamentals....be love more than you need? Cause it makes sense. Magical senses of here and now. Yes, I am! This magic may wear thinISH and curdle bitter but this reflective chance could reinstate a rightness ((???)) of perception. OH yes, it will. Love yourselves as I do [and pass it on]. TAG, you're it. My it. Always.



Semi-guiltNOTish indulgence. Just unwind and prepare to feel somethAng.
xxooo

2 comments:

  1. In my drunken and stoned state. Different emotions ran through me while reading this. Things I'd rather not admit. Nothing gross....just a good ol' mixins of your writing and my thoughts. You got a beautiful gift here Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas Gracias, sir!! Let's meet up to dance and reflect.

    ReplyDelete