Monday, February 20, 2012

eM


STAND. I must stand. With feet of my own and in no uncertain terms. Can’t want to want to want OR hope to hope to hope. In my heart of hearts and dream of dreams it can be nothing less than what it needs to be.
To me, an angel you will ever be. A teacher of my soul, a purveyor of the truth I so desperately sought. Taught me and brought me to the distraught me. Each moment do I discover a bit more confusing light and loss of the reality in which I once found so much comfort.
Have to be me as me and forever then shall I be. With or without me, life flows on and on and even more on. Will I catch that wave? To a destination of undetermined peace and untimely wisdom. To a place where I am in love with love and expectations be none. With the poetry that I know it to be. To be.
Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment