Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Ain't No Acrobatics

Akin to a gazelle, I tread the back and forth of the full gamete of sensations. Feel it ___. I worked every group and now shake with glorious exuberance and revelation. The pieces seem the formation of a fully realized Mona Lisa or David or any construction via Klimt. Art IS my first love, you all shall be any and all mistresses. As simple as the tunes through these ear mice (HAaaaa HA), so incredibly forward and visible. Cut to a routine shake-up. Giving and giving more still. Relating through newness whilst reflecting upon the familiar and all the while knowing the luckiness of being loved by many and finding the courage to transform that very love into self-belief. Belief that what I'm doing is right or wrong...or just IS. Belief in my place in your life and subsequent bonds. The kind that fortify the soul with overwhelming connections and provoke gleeful jumps of containing bounds. YES, and belief that I CAN do it. Really. Really. Examining the same reflection of the past 24 ages, I begin to recognize that asserted flickering sassy and curious flame. Oh, didn't you hear of my lioness-fueled fire? Chuckles of sextrology (p.232): "The Le[G]o woman is drawn to men with ardent natures who appear to wear their hearts on their sleeves which explains why Leo women are so notorious for falling in love with Latin {Haaaa...OH hhaaaaa. I hate ALL of you.}, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and other mother-loving emotionally-fueled cultures prone to fervent displays....guys of such swarthiness have more than physical appeal, they embody passion to the Leo woman's mind." It curses me so gooood. Bunk or not, I laughed. Out loud. Victory always.

I feel good. I feel fine. Never been so satisfied. You got me feelin' emotions...E-MO-TIONS. Me. Me. Me. The culprit. Me. Rocking on this wave of much-needed forward mobility and confidence. The dance, the dance...of confidAnce. Come what may cause I'm [un]stuck in the middle with you. Nowhere but where I'd never be. Consider yourself warned. Let's gooooooooo

2 comments:

  1. What does it say about Taurus women?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it says lots. It was at the bookstore. Check it, sista and be prepared to giggle.

    ReplyDelete