Monday, November 20, 2023

Increasingly Human

Chances are, it's a ripe opportunity to bring myself back to myself. Lovely, perhaps. Delightful, yes. Ok, no matter what, completely. Complete and completely. Internal features I haven't felt in quite some time, many moons and suns ago. Surging up, to and fro. This body has turned over, many times. The current model is caught somewhere in fresh limbo. Like a bitter citrus peel, in need of straining and distillation. Might there be patience and delicacy, still while embracing the magnetics and giddiness of it all? May well also present as a chance to bid farewell to conjurings and wishful thoughts. Often there is a tangible flow that carries one to the rightest place to rest and learn-- something of a different exploration all together. I've no quarrel with pursuing the meanderings of this carved path. Yet I still may protest, may anguish, may dream impossible things. And not because it's dramatic or off, but because it is human. I'm increasingly human these days.

Thanks to the dear friend who shared this piece with me in an optimal hour. It helped release trapped tears.

🇵🇸

Lemons 11/23



No comments:

Post a Comment