Monday, February 14, 2011

In the Wild, Wild West


Explanation escapes to the deepest thresholds conceivable…though it is neither desired nor necessary. Believe it. Perhaps it was inspired by tea and productivity OR the consistent correspondence and post-shower clarity. THIS is is IS my desired locale. Now and always. Turquoise from within. Breathing. This thought. This breathe. This inspiration. Here I lie, intact and thriving. Sweet darlin’….nothingness and yet, anticipation and excitement in the unknown capacities. Save me? I JUST did. Again and again. Strumming my pain….where is it? The memories. AH, of yesterday, today, and likely tomorrow. Just starting out in an epic and encouraging journey of discovery. You aren’t all of it, but you are it. I hate to love the concentration. Oh, goofy great loveliness. That’s your gift to me. Few expectations….so many hopes and thoughts…..contentment in the experience of it, ALL of it. Here I am. There you are. Mystic. Sade presents perspective many can only hope for. Going…going….to a place where love is like breathing. Be that easy. It is, I promise you. To whatever may come…cherish the day.

2 comments: